In a cooking pot place 4 cups of water and half a teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil. Place the shrimp and cook for approximately 3 minutes when they turn light red. Remove from heat and reserve half a cup of water and let cool down.
In a mixing bowl, place all the liquid ingredients including the water reserved from the shrimps and mix well. Add salt, pepper, cumin and half of the cilantro.
In a serving bowl, put the cooked shrimp, the juice mix and garnish with the onions and remaining cilantro. Serve with Planchos, enjoy!
- 450 g Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (size 31-40)
- ½ cup thinly julienne sliced red onions
- ½ Cup of ketchup
- ¾ Cup of Orange juice (pulp free)
- 6 limes (juice)
- 5 Tablespoons of thinly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 4 Drops of tabasco sauce
- Salt, pepper and cumin